Simply Creamy: Unscented Bastille Soap

Simply Creamy: Unscented Bastille Soap

8.00

This is North Park’s take on the classic 11th Century Spanish style approach called Bastille Soap. Bastille soap is made using 70% Olive Oil, and is unscented. Making it our softest, mildest, and most skin nourishing bar. Making it great for both face & body. The other 30% of the oil profile contains Coconut Oil & Shea Butter for additional cleansing and conditioning. This simple bar is then paired with an Organic Coconut Milk for a creamy and skin softening feel.

(Hand cut bars come in 5 to 6 oz.)

(Bars may vary in shape or size do to the nature of hand cutting)

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Milk, Water, Lye, Kaolin Clay, & Salt.

*No Lye remains in soap after saponification and curing

VEGAN

PARABEN & SULFATE FREE

Quantity:
Add To Cart