Why Use Our Handcrafted Soap?
Traditional Store Bought Soap
- Labeled as "natural" but packed with detergents made of chemical hardeners, foaming agents, and artificial fragrances.
- Companies remove soaps glycerin, which is a natural skin softener (and helps to retain moisture), to use in other products like lotions and creams. Requiring customers to now buy two separate products.
- Packed with filler ingredients which can be very drying.
- Uses artificial fragrance, which is comprised of hundreds of different harmful chemicals. Some of which are known to be skin irritants and carcinogens.
Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate Stearic Acid , Sodium Tallowate and/or Sodium Palmate, Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Red 4, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
NPSC Handcrafted Bars
- Made in small batches by hand using only the finest saponified vegetable oils and butters. All additional items added to our bars are skin nourishing with amazing benefits, such as oatmeal, coffee, kaolin clay, wine, and beer.
- Made with the thousand year old cold process, in order for all our natural plant oils to retain their vitamins, minerals, and skin-loving qualities.
- Scented with pure therapeutic grade essential oils. Not only benefiting from avoiding harmful chemicals but also benefiting from the therapeutic properties of each oil.
Saponified Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Canola Oil, OliveOil, Water, Therapeutic Grade Peppermint Essential Oil, Cocoa Powder, Coffee Grounds, Kaolin Clay, & Salt.